UG NEET Latest Updates 2020

Updated on 11 Apr 2021

Looking For Top Medical Colleges through NEET 2020, 2019 NEET Cut-Offs College Wise, NEET Counselling 2020 Updates, Karnataka.

NEET Results 2020

NEET 2020 Results were released on 16/10/2020, check your results now.Click Here

Students can compare their NEET cut-off for NEET 2020 based on official answer keys score. This year also will approximate cut-off of 2019, check out which colleges you can get in Bangalore and Karnataka state. Check 2019 MBBS NEET Cut-Off College wise Karnataka.

You can check both the cut-offs 85% State Quota and 15% All India Quota and get to know which MBBS colleges you could end up taking admissions through NEET 2020.

 

NEET Official Answer Keys Released, NEET Latest News 2020

The national medical entrance exam NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2020 was conducted by National Testing Agency on september 13 2020 after the long delay due to covid-19.

The answer key for NEET 2020 has been officially released by NTA(National Testing Agency) on september 26 2020. This includes the sets from E1 to H6. Answer keys for all the sets from E1-E6,F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6 has been released. Candidates are requested to download the answer keys and calculate their NEET score for NEET 2020.

Visit Official Site To Download NEET Answer Keys
nta.ac.in

Download NEET Answer Keys:- Download NEET 2020 Answer Keys Now

Verify your answer keys by downloading the pdf of NEET 2020 Answer keys and calculate your NEET 2020 score.

How to calculate NEET Score 2020 ?

NEET Score = (Total correct answers)*4 - (Total Wrong Answers)*1

NEET Percentile = (Your NEET Score/720)*100

Send your NEET score to predict your colleges, and enter neet score in message. Send NEET Score Now

 

UG NEET COUNSELLING 2020

The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) counselling is conducted by Directorate General Of Health Sciences(DGHS) to proceed admissions for MBBS and BDS in 2020. The All India Quota counselling will be completely in online mode. Only those students will be eligible who have qualified NEET 2020 with the minimum cut-off percentile. DGHS conducts counselling on 15% seats of total intake of all the government seats(except Jammu Kashmir union teritory). The result of NEET 2020 will be released in the form of seat allotment list. The rest 85% seats of all government and private colleges will be counselled in the respective states.

NEET 2020 was conducted on September 13 across the country, 235 medical colleges will be participating in NEET 2020 counselling. A total of three rounds will be organised including mopup round. A mopup round will be only conducted for central universities/deemed universities and ESIC College Admitcards.

 

NEET 2020 Counselling Important Dates

Round 1 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges

Registration, Payment & Choice Filling:- To Be Announced

Choice Filling Ends:- To Be Announced

Last Date Of Payment To Be Announced

Allotment Result To Be Announced

Reporting To The Allotted Colleges To Be Announced

Round 2 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges

Display Of Seat Matrix To Be Announced

Registration, Payment & Choice Filling To Be Announced

Choice Filling Ends To Be Announced

Last Date Of Payment To Be Announced

Allotment Result To Be Announced

Reporting To The Allotted Colleges To Be Announced

MopUp Round for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges

Fresh Registration To Be Announced

Choice Filling & Locking To Be Announced

Allotment Result To Be Announced

Reporting To The Allotted Colleges To Be Announced

Comments(0)

Leave A Comment